Our team specializes in monetizing audiences through media and partnership sales, always committed to creating authentic connections between the rights holder and the brand.
- Sports and Entertainment Venues
- Entertainment Districts
- Real Estate Developments
- Convention Centers
- Hotels and Casinos
- Municipal public spaces, including parks, airports and transportation facilities
We take a consultative approach to optimizing revenue, providing a curated, multi-disciplined strategy to each of our clients:
- Development of a commercial rights portfolio
- Analysis of existing inventory and asset valuation
- Creation of sales and marketing collateral
- Prospect identification
- Strategically packaging inventory based on ROI and ROO
- Naming Rights
- Marquee Partnership and Category Positions
- Content Partnerships
- Data Insights
- Real Estate Features
We leverage decades of experience and relationship building in the sports and entertainment industry to drive business for companies that desire to gain market share in and through sports and entertainment and the municipal sector.
Our team works with some of the largest technology companies in the world, developing strategies and capitalizing on industry expertise and relationships to introduce and sell technology solutions that:
- Optimize a venue’s technology infrastructure
- Enhance the fan or guest experience
- Generate revenue
- Convert data into business insights
Connect is working with a leading Insurance Services provider to introduce a very specialized product to universities across the country in response to an excise tax that took effect in 2018. Our client’s product will save universities millions of dollars, while providing select employees with an income stream into retirement.
Whether your brand is a B2B or B2C business, Connect believes in the strength of partnerships across the sports and entertainment ecosystem – especially when strategy and business outcomes are properly designed. Our industry experience, relationships, creativity, and negotiation acumen position Connect as a powerful consultative partner.
The five most significant tangible benefits of a well-designed brand – property affiliation are:
- Short-term through B2B, promotions, licensing, or IP leverage
- Mid-term through advancing customer relationships
- Longer-term through authenticity and consumer emotional connections